martes, 20 de febrero de 2007

Yorgenmeister Rules, Codes and important notes to understand his blog

22 marzo 2004

I am only going to state this in order to show some respect to those wonderful people that spend some time with me and eventually hang in there to face and know what really lies "within" my KoK soul.

Thanks to all of you for being and staying.

Yorgenmeister Rules, Codes and important notes to understand his blog

  • I will never state a female name unless I consider it necessary, if you urgently want to know if my use of HER/SHE is a REAL HER/SHE or an IMAGINARY HER/SHE or even the same one from log to log.. ha ha.. spy me all day and all night! and stop bugging me!. She is simply GREAT! So stop whining. We are just the couple that you have always wanted and never had, sorry to tell you.
  • Sexual and adult content could be explicit so please don't keep on reading if you can't bear that someone's reality/context could be better than yours or very different! (ha... again)
  • Situations, contexts, contents and persons could be fictious. Isnt this KoK anyway?!?!?
  • EVO, PHOEHAR, the SHE/HER element and all the names and characters of the FUNDAMENTTO UNIVERSE or any other universe created within KoK are entities whose rights are RESERVED to KaraoKulta S.C. and the members of its association.

Thanks... enjoy your KoK in the mirror of ours.

No hay comentarios: