martes, 20 de febrero de 2007

Hope blisters in the realm of a life story?!?!? Is it you again in my head EVO?!!??

25 marzo 2004

Hope blisters in the realm of a life story?!?!? Is it you again in my head EVO?!!??

Here it comes!

Unleashing the beast that she/her has made out in my many realms.

Thanks to all of you the REAL ones that have got to stay in my mind and soul, thanks to you oh! ever present angel that guides my demons into different challenges.

And specially thanks to you all who have gotten to stay, read and got a raid into the turbulent times that I value the most... THE ONES AHEAD.

Special note: I have put them (poems, thoughts and some more puny little essays and stories) in spanish for now... but they will be translated soon.


Los sentimientos son un recurso no renovable...

Se extraen de los confines de si mismo, destilan y depuran en un abrir y cerrar de ojos; Cuantdo menos te lo esperas tambièn han desaparecido.

¡UTILIZALOS AHORA! o pierde tu oportunidad.


English version

__________________________________________
Yprgenmeister
Jorge Suárez
Commercial Director - Writter
KaraOkulta™
jorge@karaokulta.com
Tel.: (52) (33) 36.30.35.00
Tel/Fax : (52) (33) 36.15.53.48
CALL TOLL FREE: 1866 5369338
__________________________________________
Know our products and services at
http://www.karaokulta.com

No hay comentarios: